Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ron Androla



I Have Nothing To Say



I have nothing to say because there is so much fire & radiation.

I have nothing to say as a smoldering lamb wraps upon my head.
I have nothing to say in the face of erupting hell-fire spontaneity.
I have nothing to say about mangled steering arms, charred tie rods.
I have nothing to say with steamy Jupiter visible before cold dawn.
I have nothing to say about the 21st century & Negative Capability.
I have nothing to say against injustice, especially in the flame arts.
I have nothing to say that a black dog is a cellular, green feline
Clutching wires over Raspberry Street like a hooked, gasoline balloon.
I have nothing to say to defend vacuous innocence. I have nothing to say
To you tho we, match-sticks, talk. I listen & I have nothing to say to deny
Time is satanic metaphor. I have nothing to say engulfed in hot, impeccable
Light, showered with a ton of lava ink. I have nothing to say from
A future human base on Mars, dust coats my tongue. I have nothing
To say, hunched, inside a cave 10,000 years ago. I have nothing to say
But that the bread is ash. The bread is ash. The goddamn bread is ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment