Saturday, February 7, 2015

Donna Kuhn



DANCE AND SHUT UP IF IT'S POSSIBLE
your warped pizza likes light women
i am greedy
i growl when
i dance
shut up if it's possible
i don't have time
it's wild around here
he needs he needs he needs
do i have a door? the bird
shed your greed says the
pizza liar
i don't have a lot of pillows
375 things
maybe u are walking in a boat
birds won't kill u
birds are gliding
lena glistens and she's dancing
i watch tv at the bird library
i have given away my blue
boat
i am telling the milk that i hope
that it's blue boat
i hope it's a slippery matter
it is my kind of chocolate rice milk
baby toys are slippery
the queen is blue
the birds won't like to give away the queen
a boat is like a flight
the queen doesn't unpack and say this is my job
the holy sandwich man sat in the shed
in 1.6 seconds did u transform into the
queen steamboat tour tumor?
but i am this blue and we are this tiger
the landlord sarcastically destroys
everything everywhere
laundry wreck, u feel like u miss me
i have given away my blue boat and birds don't have time
shut up if it's a blue boat bird library
u feel like u have given away my
kind of pillows?
birds won't like it if u miss me
the landlord says birds won't have a lot of chocolate rice milk
in my kind of pillows
maybe u miss me and i am the thing
and birds won't have to give away a lot of pillows
375 things the bird shed in 1.6 seconds
i dance
i shut up if it's possible
maybe u are like this too
my blue boat is blue
birds won't have time if it's possible
i don't have time if it's possible
maybe u would like to give away my blue boat
it's a slippery matter
i dance and shut up if it's blue
375 things say the queen is my blue boat
i am telling everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment